Same killer every match
I played about 3 games just after I updated my game , and I played against the same killer sand player twice . Why does this happen so often? Can you guys fix that it should be hard , right ?
Tagged:
Declined
I played about 3 games just after I updated my game , and I played against the same killer sand player twice . Why does this happen so often? Can you guys fix that it should be hard , right ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just hate playing the same killer and player every two or 3 games i don't know if it's a bug but I believe it should be looked at
If you just got out of a match, it's not unlikely to run into the same player again in the next one. Since there is no killer repeat prevention, this is just bad luck and not a bug.