Survivor names from killer POV too big (lobby)
• Platform: PC (Epic Games)
• Description of the issue: The name of the survivors look too big when you are in the lobby as a killer. It looks messy and on top of other names and prestige. I don't know if it was on purpose or not.
• Steps to reproduce (if possible): Every time you enter a lobby as killer.
• How often does this occur: Always since today's patch.
Tagged:
Under Review

Comments
Can confirm, here's an example of mine!
Platform: Steam, PC, Windows 10
I'd like to add that my UI Scale setting is at 100%
Same here
Thank you! Even though it's not an influencing factor, I have my UI Scale less than 100. I don't remember exactly, but definitely less than 100.
same. Steam.
Same for me, all my scale are at 100%. There was a patch that made it too tiny as killer for me, now it's the opposite, I tried ti reduce the UI scale, but some element become way too tiny to my liking