Can we please request Alan Wake's location among the survivors be moved to the end?
This is incredibly upsetting to see a spot of gray in my sea of red that I will never be able to move.
This is incredibly upsetting to see a spot of gray in my sea of red that I will never be able to move.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes please. I didn't grind all survivors to P3 back then so I don't have to look at suisse cheese, for you to mess it up now.
why was this even a thing in the first place.. alan wake isn't worthy to break tradition. if that were too happen it should've been with nic cage.