Trading items or offerings for blood points

So this is just an idea but i would like to see it to were we can trade items or offerings for blood points. I have over 230+ brown med kits and tool boxes that i will never use on my meg character (she is my main). Been struggling here lately getting blood points in general and thought that could be a good way to get some.

Comments

  • I rather want bHVR make commitment to making all items good and useful. it also kinda bad for any type of game economy to have players who can recycle any item for the best item at any rate, because then that will become to main way to do it because winrate is affected by good items to a higher degree than poor items. Do I wanna see purple med kits every game? Uhm no.

    Other than that it also throws progression on characters up in the air, like if you can keep recycling even at a loss % how long do you propose you much progress should you be able to go on a million bloodpoints?

    Actually, I much rather see if bHVR could make gifting an item to another player as a sign of props a thing.

    And maybe the lobby should be a little more encouraging for Survivors to use an item, instead of sitting on a stockpile.