Impossible to play the game

I've been playing this game for years on and off, and it's been worse and worse every time. I started meeting killer I barely get a good two matches in before I would just get horrendously violated and every other match I would play. Survivor was no different even with a team or not that I had communication with. The killer would just find some way to tunnel, and or trap me. All I've gotten in response to anything is a bunch of your mad because you're bad responses and frankly that's just childish and if that's how gaming is then it should just be taken off the market completely not even just dead by daylight.

Comments

  • Well I agree some people are really annoying. I prefer to be nice as long as I can and if they are rude I'm just annoying them until they give up.

    Regarding the Trapping:

    Don't know how exactly you mean it, but if they hold you in a corner the entire match you can report them for that. You can't report for bleeding you out tho.

  • I have found it is quite more enjoyable with a positive group, or even just one other person. I am not the best player and have been dealing with the sweat lord killers as well. Having another person to just laugh with and enjoy your time makes it quite more enjoyable.