Is there a reason why we cant sort our characters yet?
I want to sort them by playtime, prestige, or just custom order. Killers and survivors
Why is this still not a thing?
It sounds like a simple thing to do and would make bunch of people happier
I want to sort them by playtime, prestige, or just custom order. Killers and survivors
Why is this still not a thing?
It sounds like a simple thing to do and would make bunch of people happier
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes please.
Agreed.
Or we need something like "favorite character" that we mark and then they are on the top of the list.
I want this so badly myself