Stealth mmr change?
Did you revert the mmr treshold change from earlier again? im getting much more harder opponents somehow and havent been escaping all that much :(
Did you revert the mmr treshold change from earlier again? im getting much more harder opponents somehow and havent been escaping all that much :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope, just the beauty of the renown MMR system in action!
Players: "Is the MMR system broken?"
Devs: "No, it's working as intended."
Players: "How would we know that?"
Devs: "Trust us bro. It's working."
Players: "No but like, how do I know that I'm being matched accurately?"
Devs: "You are."
I'd love to gain some info, maybe the incentives influence mmr too? idk man, if only we got more info about MMR stuff
I feel like ever since the devs confirmed 1 MMR change we're going to be seeing this sort of posts all the time. I think this is the second one I've seen this week.
My assumption is everyone is off playing Palworld and Tekken 8 so matchmaking is going to be filled with the more dedicated base.