Getting a lot of dedicated server is not responding lately
Its just recently started happening too, never really got it before. Anyone knows what causes this?
Its just recently started happening too, never really got it before. Anyone knows what causes this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I've also been getting server errors a lot. Even just trying to queue up is glitching out on occasion.
Same here. Very frustrating.
Been going on since Singularity chapter 🫠
I had this issue from October - December. It would happen every day and i got dc penalties for it so the game was becoming unplayable. I tried to get BHVR's attention about it but they didn't respond.
After my ISP came round to validate my network setup, they added ethernet cables in the living room to reduce interference and added a wireless booster upstairs, the issue stopped for me.
I think the error message is very misleading because it implies that the server crashed but i've seen streams of matches where i've been in and i appeared to be the only one who disconnected.
I'm not sure what causes the issue because i've seen other people who have the issue say they had their ISP check their setup and they have ethernet etc but they still have the issue.