Are you excited for Alan Wake?

I’m really looking forward to having him in the game even though I don’t know much about his character. I do think his flashlight perk is interesting.

Comments

  • @Marc_go_solo said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3636267#Comment_3636267

    You'll have no argument from me about this being canonically the best tie-in. I could even see a document about the Entity arising as an Easter Egg when Control 2 comes out.

    Imagine if - a few years down the line - they made a game which entwinned these two franchises closer together. A game about the Entity, but based on Earth, rather than in the realms. It would make a fun twist. Even a mission in Control 2 linked to it would be a lot of fun.

    I think realistically, an easter egg is probably the closest we'll get to a tie-in of both IPs in a remedy game.

    Anything beyond that and we're entering the same territory Quantum Break is in.

  • @Smoe said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3636506#Comment_3636506

    I think realistically, an easter egg is probably the closest we'll get to a tie-in of both IPs in a remedy game.

    Anything beyond that and we're entering the same territory Quantum Break is in.

    In Alan Wake 3, you find Dwight hiding in a random locker. Alan immediately abandons him to die, remarking "I didn't want to get involved with that guy again."

  • @Caiman said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3636518#Comment_3636518

    In Alan Wake 3, you find Dwight hiding in a random locker. Alan immediately abandons him to die, remarking "I didn't want to get involved with that guy again."

    I genuinely would be surprised if they actually included a DBD reference into Alan Wake 3, would be the first time a single player game would have done that and a major of at that.

  • Of course! I've never played the games but grew up with Max Payne and Remedy knows how to write good characters for sure. Should be good fun

  • Not at all. He's just a skin with mediocre perks. The devs are simply riding entirely on the license instead of making a well-designed chapter. You know it isn't good when you're more excited about Billy getting buffs than the actual chapter being released. What a shame.

1 2 ›