What these add-ons do?

image.png image.png

What combo? :D and is it even meaningfull, any good add-on?

Comments

  • They're not very good addons, but I'll try to explain what they do, it's kinda complicated.

    Basically, the combo mechanic for Trickster is a thing where you build combo levels by landing consecutive blade hits on survivors. When you get enough blade hits you reach different combo levels starting at E, then D, C, B, A, and S. I don't really understand exactly how the combo mechanic itself works (there's some more info about it on the wiki if you want to check that), but each combo level gives you more bloodpoints and adds half a second to the next Main Event (up to 3 extra seconds for an S combo).

    Unless you care about getting more bloodpoints, the other addons that directly increase the Main Event duration are better than these addons. You get at most 3 extra seconds from an S combo and the other Main Event duration addons are +40% and +60% which is 2.4 seconds and 3.6 seconds respectively and those are guaranteed every time, whereas the combo thing isn't.

  • @sizzlingmario4 said:

    They're not very good addons, but I'll try to explain what they do, it's kinda complicated.

    Basically, the combo mechanic for Trickster is a thing where you build combo levels by landing consecutive blade hits on survivors. When you get enough blade hits you reach different combo levels starting at E, then D, C, B, A, and S. I don't really understand exactly how the combo mechanic itself works (there's some more info about it on the wiki if you want to check that), but each combo level gives you more bloodpoints and adds half a second to the next Main Event (up to 3 extra seconds for an S combo).

    Unless you care about getting more bloodpoints, the other addons that directly increase the Main Event duration are better than these addons. You get at most 3 extra seconds from an S combo and the other Main Event duration addons are +40% and +60% which is 2.4 seconds and 3.6 seconds respectively and those are guaranteed every time, whereas the combo thing isn't.

    Wow, thank you for explaining! I didn't know there was such thing. I didn't even noticed it while playing him.

    Is it something new that came out with his recent semi-rework or is this there since day one? Shame the power doesn't even mentioned it.

  • @Chocolate_Cosmos said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3635291#Comment_3635291

    Wow, thank you for explaining! I didn't know there was such thing. I didn't even noticed it while playing him.

    Is it something new that came out with his recent semi-rework or is this there since day one? Shame the power doesn't even mentioned it.

    The combo mechanic itself has been there since the original Trickster, but it used to only matter for bloodpoints and nothing else. The bonus to Main Event duration was added in the most recent rework.