Are you gonna buy Alan Wake?

Question is on the title.


I am not gonna buy him for sure. I love Alan Wake, he is cool character but he is coming without killer. We got solo survivors before but at least they had some fun perks.

Alan Wake is coming with terrible bad perks. The only good perk he has is Champion of Light and we all know this perk will be nerfed 6 - 9 months later. So there is really no use from Alan Wake. It's shame they ignored all PTB feedback and did not change his perks.

Comments

  • The flashlight perk is okay, makes blinding not such a throw but at 60s cooldown I don't think many will get worth.

    Deadline and illumination are worthless.

    Not paying real money nevermind shards.

  • yes, i dont meta slave my survivor builds, so i dont care that the perks are on the weaker side.

  • Sadly, I'm stuck in a sunk-cost fallacy with having all the achievements. His perks are probably the worst on any survivor to date for me, as perk or no perk I'm not the sort of person to run a clicky. However, without unlocking him, I can't get adept even if I get all of his perks off the shrine.

  • Heck yeah! It’s Alan Wake!

1 2 ›