Huh billys cooldown addons are back.
I thought it was a bug but they made it offical.
Greased Throttle & The Thompson’s Mix
On the PTB, these Add-Ons reduced the recovery time for successful Chainsaw hits. This understandably didn’t provide much benefit in most cases.
They now reduce recovery time after using the Chainsaw- not just successful hits- by 8% and 12% respectively (was 10% and 15%).
Though this is accurate to how they worked on his original state. So good to hear it. The other 2 addons are decent to for keeping overdrive always to 99%. And hes on the watch list incase something else falls out. Glad to hear it! Thank you!
Comments
So I accurately predicted the return of The Thompson's Mix. Nice!
Yeah I think the add-on adjustments are pretty solid, still too many Overdrive duration add-ons but it'll do. I'm hoping to see Mother's Helpers, Pighouse Gloves and Leafy Mash come back in the future, though.
And The Thompson's Moonshine.I'm especially glad The Thompson's Mix returned and was rebalanced for its side effect, I was shocked to see it in the PTB because I didn't think they would recommission an add-on. His cooldown add-ons were my favorite pre-pre-rework.
Yeah moonshine was one of my favorite looking addons. And some of the old addons were nice thinking about them with overdrive. But im not really complaining.