Please Don't Change Skull Merchant
I see a lot of people talking about how much they hate this killer on Twitter, and it's kind of ridiculous.
She's not even in A tier and her power is basically just legion and plague where the injuries are free, but at the end of the day she is still an M1 killer.
Even plague gets injuries much more free and has way stronger anti loop with apples + base kit.
I still see people complain non stop about mending Sim legion and he of all killers needs some sort of buff but because of all the complaining it's fogging what is actually needed.
People just need to learn to counter killers because every killer they have released recently has them. (Emps/disable drones/flame throwers/sharp angles).
Instead they wish to complain and have the killers changed again to a spot they will most likely hate more than before because they just hate the character overall.
The amount of giving up too has been insane. My teammates will literally dc over the slightest inconvenience or killer they don't like. It's impossible for every player to like playing as or against every killer, but I just wish people would have more patience in this game.
There are way more frustrating things right now like Ultimate Weapon and Ftp + buckle up.
Comments
It's funny how many times I see survivors getting tagged while not in chase. I really don't think she is that difficult to play against.
People just hate her from 3-gen era and refuse to learn how to play against her, rather just give up.