Stuck in Dead Dawg Gallows due to being launched via Rushed Locker Exit

Title

Stuck in Dead Dawg Gallows due to being launched via Rushed Locker Exit

Description

I went to open a locker to activate Ultimate Weapon, apparently there was a survivor in it, but they did a rushed action to leave the locker, and it launched me upwards. This occurred under the Gallows on Dead Dawg, and I got stuck in the floor of the Gallows. I couldn't move and even after the gen was completed there, I could not move.

Additional information

  • Platform - PC
  • Character played - The Nemesis
  • Perks played - Corrupt Intervention, Dead Man's Switch, Spies from the Shadows, Ultimate Weapon
  • Map - Dead Dawg Saloon
  • Frequency of the issue - I've seen it on Twitter a lot, first time it's happened to me in a game.

Documents/Proof

https://youtu.be/hdg1pljsUxo

Tagged: Under Review

Comments