XP Offerings for Loyal Player Retention
There is a point where Bloodpoint Bonuses becomes less of an incentive (as reward) for long time players. I know for myself, all my characters are at P3 (so I got all perks unlocked) and I've put enough BP in my mains to have red/purple items or add-ons for days. In short, I have everything BP could buy me in surplus!! So BP at this point is only good for upping my Prestige level, which I don't really care that much for.
It's why double BP events don't make me wanna play more.
Double Experience days/events however do give me incentive to play more. Because they translate into shards. And shards = cosmetics!!
My suggestion is to add Bonus Experience Offerings (much like BP offering), which instead of BP bonus, will give you a bonus % in your experience points. That would definitely make me wanna play more, and even make getting BP worth it ('cause I could buy more XP Offerings)
Comments
"shards = cosmetics!!"
and that's exactly why they wont do it because then players have less reasons to buy them with auric cells
Without player retention, there won't be many around to buy with auric cells.
There both is double XP and double BP until the rift/update drops,.. which made me play more.
Oops, meant to say,.. "DbD is prob dealing with player retention recently, since they made this week both double XP and double BP until the rift/update drops,... which made me log on and play."