Console Reporting: It's Flawed
PC & Console: Explanation
Recently, I noticed a difference between the in-game report formats between Console and PC. The PC users had the option to provide an explanation while Console users don't get the option to provide an explanation... What gives? I feel like the explanation part of the report is important when you're gonna report someone but I can't do that on my Console.@Peanits
@Faded
@Suggestive
I don't know where this thread belongs to because this is a hybrid topic. Feel free to move it to the correct category!
Comments
Its probably because PC users have a keyboard
I would assume it's due to the lack of a keyboard, like the end game chat. It's possible, consoles have virtual keyboards and all that. Definitely wouldn't work for chat since ain't nobody got time to sit around and slowly type that, but I do agree that it would be nice for reports.
Can you make sure that the new reporting system for consoles have an option to give any explanation?
I will be bringing it up in our next meeting.
@Peanits You can already use USB keyboards on Xbox natively. I have one of those basic Dell keyboards attached and I can use it to type stuff or even use menus.
On PS4 you have many options:
So, there is no valid reason for not having it on PS4.
there's no bans on consoles, probably that's why