Is there a way for the devs to reduce survivor-on-survivor griefing?
If a survivor is hiding in a locker, remove the ability for other survivors near the locker to open the locker, gesture near it, or click/aim their flashlight at it.
"don't hide in lockers in the first place noob"
Then have the devs remove aura blocking from lockers. Better yet, just remove the lockers and have all 4 survivors spawn in the basement with the killer.
----
Context for the clip below (Yes, names are hidden):
Hardly anyone was working on gens. I got the main building gen to 20%, unhooked 1 survivor, and solo-healed up 2 survivors while Yui finished a different gen. I went back to my gen in main, but everyone was looping the killer there. I'm sick of killers dropping chase and committing to me everytime another survivor kites them into me, so I use the locker to avoid it. I got the main gen up to 50% before Yui showed up to help, but no other gen icons were shown on the HUD for ~3 minutes. When the terror radius showed up, I climbed into the locker and Yui saw me. I climbed out to work on the gen some more and then I hear Chucky's breathing outside the building window as I walked away, so I went back into the locker.
Nos37 playing Dead by Daylight. View more Xbox clips at GameClips.io
Comments