Bot broke in Killer Shack on Mother's Dwelling

Platform: PC - Epic Games

Description: I chased Jill, saw Ace and Elodie healing nearby, went to them instead. Blinked after the Ace, who had made it to Killer Shack. He was doing a little dance at the pallet of Killer Shack. So I just watched him.

Steps to reproduce the bug: Chase bots into Killer Shack, and watch them dance. I will try playing against bots more to see if it's just the map in general is bugged, or if it was just that specific layout. I will update if I find anything.

How often does it occur: It may have happened earlier in the match, I just either wasn't paying enough attention, or just didn't see it. So far I'll say I don't know.


I play on high sensitivity, for those who get motion sick.


https://youtu.be/wMkI3sW1gRk


Tagged: Under Review

Comments