Other than Kate, which survivors are known to have musical talent?
I know, it's a nerdy question. I'm a nerdy person. For real, yo.
Can some loremasters chime in with the knowledge I'm seekng?
I know, it's a nerdy question. I'm a nerdy person. For real, yo.
Can some loremasters chime in with the knowledge I'm seekng?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jill Valentine can play the piano pretty well.
Yun-Jin had some talent and did music herself as a kid (played piano and sang iirc). It wasn’t enough to become an idol herself though apparently enough to become a big producer..
not sure about Jeff playing himself, but at least he is a metal-head and he is artistic..
Thanks guys, my world of pretend Fog music is expanded.