game crash when loading game
So I don't know why but recently, when I'm the killer and the game is loading, for some reason it stops responding completely and there is nothing I can do but disconect and re-open the game. Is this happening with anybody? And can I get banned for it?
Comments
Not to me.
Yes you can get banned since it is a DC, but it needs to happen at an absurd rate over a certain amount of time (you will never reach that)
I've had this, game not responding, so have to close via task manager. This seems to happen with regularity, one in five games, perhaps more.
Although, it doesn't appear to impact my pips, or rank at all, so guess it doesn't count?
@not_Queen , @Patricia , are you able to confirm?
Hello @nicojpeg,
Thanks for your report, we are aware that there is some crashes going on and some infinite loading too we will let the devs know about it.
Do you always crash when playing as killer ? or it happens as survivor too ?
Thank you
happens on both side for me
I kinda "fixed" it by not closing the game when loading the match. But the infinite loading happens only when someone at the match disconects (when playing survivor or killer).