Bring back pallet stun validations.
No way in hell should killers get stuned on the same side and no way in hell should survivors vault through us on the opposite side let alone from the same side. Bring back the validations.
No way in hell should killers get stuned on the same side and no way in hell should survivors vault through us on the opposite side let alone from the same side. Bring back the validations.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is bloody hell ridiculous no way should I have been stunned from behind and they vault through me afterwards. Fix this bullshit please. You bet I'm mad. I should be body blocking from behind. I'm sick of this.