Cross-progression
So we all are waiting for this but I have been waiting for ab years I could say waiting to cross progress my Xbox to pc so I can have a diff feel that I feel is more comfortable to me especially as for content creation. But I would love an answer of when we are most likely going to receive this beautiful update, and ik its hard fr but I am growing impatient and ik yall working yalls hardest for this BUT I NEED IT I love yalls game so much man and i really want this to become a thing as soon as possible I want an answer when we get the release of this update as soon as possible because this is what I have been waiting for, for ab 2 years now. And like its not just for myself its for others who also feel the same way and want a new experience on a diff device thank you for taking your time to read this and I am happy enough to know that yall have alr been workin on it alr i just want answers on release dates.
Comments