Suggestion: allow a certain number of DCs per 24 hours

TBH I would rather someone DC and we get a bot vs someone giving up on hook. Or worse, someone tires to give up on hook, gets saved and then goes around and throws every pallet down. I don't think getting rid of DC penalty all together is the answer but I think people should be allowed to DC a certain amount of times every 24 hours. What would that number be? I dunno. 3? 5? I don't think it should be more than 5.

It would also allow people bored and slugged on the ground to just move on quicker. After you use all your tokens then it's a 15 minute wait. Then after 24 hours of their first DC, they get tokens back for how many times they can DC. Maybe one token every hour up to the max amount. If you DC while getting your tokens back, then the 24 hours restarts.

I also think players should be rewarded more for staying in a game instead of a few XP and some BP. Maybe the more objectives they do in the game the more it multiplies each category until it maxes out at double BP and XP. So okay, you got downed first, well stay in the game and do more objectives and you can get more XP and BP.

Just a thought.

Comments