Recover on Hook?
Yes game, this was a hell of a hook. I really don't know whether to take chance to unhook or recover.
Yes game, this was a hell of a hook. I really don't know whether to take chance to unhook or recover.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Alpha gameplay of the first ever Scourge Hook Perk for Survivors?
Mind you, that's not a bad idea...
There is some food for thought here. I wonder what the perk's effect would be.
"When a Survivor is hooked, Scourge: Recover is activated. Upon rescue, the Survivor GAINS a hook state. This hook breaks permanently upon rescue."
I can't see how anyone would object to something so wonderfully balanced! :D
Haha, incredibly balanced indeed! Can't wait for it to be released.