From my experience Skull Merchant can still 3 gen
From my games I’ve noticed majority still will immediately go for the three Gen strategy and from my survivor games (Solo Q) can’t be broken easily, anyone else have this?
From my games I’ve noticed majority still will immediately go for the three Gen strategy and from my survivor games (Solo Q) can’t be broken easily, anyone else have this?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Today, I played three times against SM (encountered one twice), and they were using this "strategy". The first time we accidentally made “triangle” and she began to guard it. The other SM initially didn't stray far from the three generators
Seems to me she can only do the standard 3 gen which every killer can do. Haven't seen one of them go for a 3 gen immediately.
BHVR is better off removing her from the game. I don’t care if that’s a waste of the time and resources they used on her, sometimes you just need to throw away the failures and learn from them.
Yes, she can
just remove the drones and give her a new power