Thoughts on Trickster's main event duration addons?
I feel like they might be too strong. Like you stand almost no chance when he has them and has main event (easy to get now) ready. Unless you are in indoor map or in area with heavy line of sight blockers you will get deleted super fast and there is nothing you can do about it.
Comments
you do not need much LOS to counter main event. main event duration is more for slugging/snowballing for trickster so that his 4vs1 pressure doesn't suck. He is one of few killer where he can use slugging as form of game-delay because of how quickly he can machine health-states. ME duration add-on's do not need any changes.
I've played him a lot since the rework and the main thing these addons do is make him an even better camper. It actively encourages people to play that way even. It's so easy to get main event now that you're pretty much guaranteed to get it if you just proxy the hook. Then you unleash main event and there's not really anything they can do. Last time I played him I managed to get three people in one unhook scenario without much effort. Trickster camping was always the most obnoxious way he could be played and he's now even better at it. 100%+ duration to main event is way too much. I think beyond this the rework is mostly fine.
The accessories are fine since you can only get the most out of them in open areas or if the survis try to protect another, when using the event you are 3.88 and then you have cooldow so it seems fine to me the only thing I would change is rework infernal cables and memory knife to give them another effect because there are already too many addons from the event that only existed the tequila and the clock is more than enough

I have always use the duration add one even before his rework. They're good at what they do best and it shred through borrow time and protection hits.