Please Nerf Badham

I don't think I can say this enough, but.

  1. Shack
  2. Main building with insane Window + 2 godpallets + 2 car pallets outside
  3. House of Pain with insane windows + God Pallet
  4. Double Story house with insane windows + 1 God pallet
  5. TONS OF FILLER PALLETS
  6. Gens are on 3 different elevation levels, AND hidden behind walls making them impossible for the killer to patrol (House of Pain + Main) 2 Story House
  7. So much clutter just everywhere on the map

Comments

  • the map needs nerfs but looking at garden of joy rework, i am not seeing much of difference. Mother dwelling still has infinity windows, only thing changed was size.

  • What they should do is remove Badham 2 to 5 and keep only Badham 1 in the game, as it used to be.

    Badham 1 is an excellent map, because it still has the original layout. That map I strongly believe is fair for both sides.

    But the others? The others are bad.

  • This map has been complained about by killers for a long, long time. At this point I wouldn't count on the devs doing anything about it. It's not like they haven't seen the complaints on the forums. They just aren't going to prioritize it, apparently.