Why cant i see ppl who are effected by the doctor?

Normally as you guys know whenever someone screams the red body icons pop up. Why can I no longer see them? Is this a glitch or intentional? I believe it started happening right after the Hallowed Blight event or maybe during the Winter Event? I dunno it started happening recently 

Comments

  • It happened during the Winter event. I don't know why the changed it
  • Maybe every single survivor you play against is using Calm Spirit lol

  • As Survivor I think it’s bugged. I haven’t had anything happen when playing as him. Everything’s normal.
  • @Shadoureon said:
    Maybe every single survivor you play against is using Calm Spirit lol

    Calm Spirit doesn't work that way so it must be a bug?

  • I've been seeing yellow circles similar to completed gens instead of regular notifications when madness tiers up. Also you won't see any notifications, except points if survivor has calm spirit.

  • @ThatOneGuy said:
    Normally as you guys know whenever someone screams the red body icons pop up. Why can I no longer see them? Is this a glitch or intentional? I believe it started happening right after the Hallowed Blight event or maybe during the Winter Event? I dunno it started happening recently 

    Its a bug for quite some time now (maybe even longer than halloween blight, not sure) . Dont expect it to be fixed soon since its a killer issue.....

  • @Milo said:

    @Shadoureon said:
    Maybe every single survivor you play against is using Calm Spirit lol

    Calm Spirit doesn't work that way so it must be a bug?

    ACtually it works this way, but noone uses calm spirit^^

  • @Master said:

    @Milo said:

    @Shadoureon said:
    Maybe every single survivor you play against is using Calm Spirit lol

    Calm Spirit doesn't work that way so it must be a bug?

    ACtually it works this way, but noone uses calm spirit^^

    Right forgot >.< Sorry.
    I got it mixed with it still giving you points.