Legion will either be overly strong or weak with a buff
Legion is in a particularly special buff position as they can easily be over powered. However you under buff them and they will remain pretty trash. But legion also busts the game so I don’t know but whichever part of the dev team made Legion should stay far,far away from making killers.
P.S. I don’t wanna hear anymore well just play nurse and hillbilly if you wanna win in dev streams If that is the excuse for making a killer like Legion I don’t wanna hear it. Sure don’t win just make both survivor and killer bored as hell which Legion does.
P.S. I don’t wanna hear anymore well just play nurse and hillbilly if you wanna win in dev streams If that is the excuse for making a killer like Legion I don’t wanna hear it. Sure don’t win just make both survivor and killer bored as hell which Legion does.
Comments
He just needs to be redone. To me he’s not fun to play as or against.
Bleed out timer goes down in chase no further then 30% whilst in legions terror radius. Any attacks made in feral frenzy consumes a portion of the power gauge.
I enjoy Legion's playstyle, I do not enjoy how long it draws out the game, I can get long games on normal killers but they're even longer with Legion. The idea is beautiful, bleeding is one of my fav mechanics in games but the execution is rough on anyone.
Their idea of making it where it would take a normal 3 hits to down an already injured Survivor with FF, I thought that would fix them but I think it's more complicated than that. The core ability and mechanics leave a small counterplay and that's running, just run until he runs out of FF or slam a pallet on him. Hillbilly's power can be dodged, Nurse can be dodged, Hag is slow and you crouch over traps, you outwit Spirit, and everyone else gets looped. Legion requires you to run and it buys you a little more time, that's not counterplay compared to the other Killers.
I think one way to fix it is to stop Legion's dependency on their power, if they didn't have to use it to chase and catch people they wouldn't be using it as often. Weaken the DW mechanic to where it's a tool and not a necessity and then up his movement speed and he would chase normally and use FF as a way to distract and find people but nevet to down. Kind of like Pig's RBT, they distract people but you never rely on them to kill anyone.
If they fix perk integration fine with them nerfing legion a bit to balance scales. Cause if perks work to there descriptions then he would be super strong being able to block any vaults and instadown with exposed.Would even put him ahead of spirit my favourite killer if they fixed this.
Additional changes like doubling duration when killer instinct is triggered so tagging multiple targets is possible. Having his power down you simply becaie he refuses to look at you flys in the face of any notion of skill of required in playing this killer.
Its just bad design, he needs a rework almost as desperately as freddy
Yeah, but Amanda is awful. She's just an M1 killer with an awful power, and her headgear can delay games IF you're downing people, but still fairly easy to ignore for the most part.
Amanda has the potential to delay games enough for her to stop gen rushing, but it requires you to actually he chaining downs consistently. At Rank 1, I have no issues looping her, making her waste her time, and leaving her with 2 gens by the time she downs me, if I don't manage to lose her.