Just had the funniest match vs a Leatherface

He sat and guarded his Ruin all game with Insidious. Didn't do anything but chase us away. It was feckin comedy gold!

Comments

  • Probably just farming shards? Wanted the game to drag out so he got as many as possible without ranking up. Seen it many times when new dlc's come out :)
  • I think that was me ...because recently I purposely did that just to let survivors win 
  • Crackgear said:
    I think that was me ...because recently I purposely did that just to let survivors win 
    Does your PSN name start with Exhibit?
  • I did that once but with a TotH totem. I didnt feel like playing Killer that day but wanted the player level bonus. I didnt chase people off though, I just stood in front of the totem.
  • I had a match like this a few weeks ago. This Bubba guarded his ruin totem the entire match, even when gens were popping left and right. He rage quit as soon as the gates got opened. 

    This was in the red ranks too.
  • If this is as funny as I'll believe it to be, and I have bubba, and I also have DH and Insidious I think I may have to go and brighten up some survivors day!

  • I met a Bubba today. He chased me so long all over the map until he lost me. Then he hit another survivor, then lost him. That survivor healed. And guess what ? Angry Bubbalicious left.

  • Probably just farming shards? Wanted the game to drag out so he got as many as possible without ranking up. Seen it many times when new dlc's come out :)
    How can you farm doing nothing for the entire match?
  • Probably just farming shards? Wanted the game to drag out so he got as many as possible without ranking up. Seen it many times when new dlc's come out :)
    How can you farm doing nothing for the entire match?
    Shard acquisition (or more like player level XP) is based on the length of the match, not what you do during it. You would be surprised how much Survivors stay around if they know the Killer is AFK/doing nothing.
  • PigNRun said:
    Probably just farming shards? Wanted the game to drag out so he got as many as possible without ranking up. Seen it many times when new dlc's come out :)
    How can you farm doing nothing for the entire match?
    Shard acquisition (or more like player level XP) is based on the length of the match, not what you do during it. You would be surprised how much Survivors stay around if they know the Killer is AFK/doing nothing.
    I know, a leatherface once stayed still but continuosly hitting the hit button
  • @AmorePrincess said:
    Probably just farming shards? Wanted the game to drag out so he got as many as possible without ranking up. Seen it many times when new dlc's come out :)

    Not even that stupid..... mhm..... :smile:

  • He might have just been screwing around.

    Sometimes I enter a game and completely eff around....target practice with huntress hatchets or practice nurse blinks.

    Without fail, I will get some goober survivor in post game chat say "gg EZ"....

    ...lol no s***, Sherlock.

  • If you think that's funny, you should see me when I facecamp an exit gate switch. I literally downed 2 survivors but continued to facecamp it lol.

  • PigNRun said:
    Probably just farming shards? Wanted the game to drag out so he got as many as possible without ranking up. Seen it many times when new dlc's come out :)
    How can you farm doing nothing for the entire match?
    Shard acquisition (or more like player level XP) is based on the length of the match, not what you do during it. You would be surprised how much Survivors stay around if they know the Killer is AFK/doing nothing.
    I know, a leatherface once stayed still but continuosly hitting the hit button