Lag with the Hag Clones?
im on console but literally every time I trigger a clone my game lags incredibly for a quick second and then goes back to normal. This messes up my flow of running. I triggered one she teleported I ran for a pallet triggered another one and I lagged off to the side of the pallet and then I triggered one while trying to throw a pallet down and it wouldn’t let me so I got knocked and my character started spazzing out on the floor like she was having a seizure. This issue only happens with the hag and her clones.
Comments
Pretty sure the hag thing is intentional. When you trigger a trap the game auto rotates your camera to look at the clone that just popped out. It can totally throw off your run. no idea on the exhaustion or bloodlust thing.
Its intentional by design. Your view is rotated to the hag trap you just activated.
On low performance machines a fast rotation of view causes performance issues, thats nothing new