HOT TAKE Trickster
...
the trickster is not so good.....
no joke, I'm a prestige 100 trickster and I've mastered it since its release and I can say that the trickster is currently not so strong, let me explain.
1- the main event is charged when you wound a survivor (8 knives) if you want to use it the survi goes to a loop and the event is useless unless you are in an open field also when you use the event you are too slow I would say
- the 8 knives feel bad since the old trickster could throw survivors who would jump a pallet or window badly but now that doesn't happen unless you already have several blades applied to the survivor
- the casting speed still feels bad before you reached 4 knives per second and you needed 6 to wound now the speed is 3.3 and you need 8 to wound and the 4.6 does not justify the nerf since that speed is useless if you use your power since when you cast you are 3.88 and the 4.6 decreases further, it only serves to reach gens and you can only take advantage of it to prevent them from genrushing you
-the addons are garbage, especially the compilation of agony (iridescent), soda and autograph, there are also too many addons to increase the duration of the event because you simply combine the effects by reducing their power a little and giving us new addons that are useful
-memento blades is a very good addon to the point that it is necessary and I don't want to have to use a regular addon, this addon needs to be based and reworked
-He needs improvements and they may say that he is very oppressive now and perhaps for the players who do not know how to play against him, yes, but when you get the survivals who already know how to play against him, you understand perfectly well that he is not that strong, I invite you to Play with him several games until his mmr is it. good enough to be able to play against decent and good players
- realistically, the recoil was never the problem since you controlled it after a few games and on the console it happens the same and it does. I can say from experience since I play in series, the real change I needed was to remove the dispersion not the recoil, believe me it is horrible to aim at a place and depend on luck
Comments