A lot more cheaters recently?

Is it just me or does it feel like a lot of cheaters made it back into the game?

Sometimes I make mistakes as killer or survivor, thats fine. But killers aiming for a meaningless position while your healthy, have distortion equiped and no generator is around??

Also I feel like I encounter subtile cheaters as killer on a daily basis now. I started to doubt my own skills to the level where I asked myself, whether I was ever good at this game.

I am not a god as killer i think I'm mid but even I started to notice that some survivors do run faster then others (without exhaustion perks equiped). I felt so out of place but the mft meta is over and I felt like catching up to these survivors was particullary hard. Maybe they looped me better, yeah I thought so too but even in a straight line I felt like a 4.4 m/s killer. When chasing others in the squad I eliminated distance much faster. Also some seem to vault like they have 5 % resiliance.

Sometimes the game has lags or bugs. Yeah I tried to find explanations for quite some time but to be honest?

Lately it happened a lot more often. I don't even want to play my main killers anymore because of this.

Last match was the final straw for me. I'm not dumb. As soon as line of sight was broken the survivor all of a sudden gained 25 meters distance. Like I was looking into another direction for literaly just 1 1/2 seconds (yes I measured that because I started recording games) and he was gone.

This happens so often now that I'm thinking about leaving this game for a while because every match is just pure frustration and self doubt

Comments