Iron maiden - your opinion?
So I recently unlocked it for huntress on level 3 and I used it all day. Isn't the description saying that the aura is revealed for 5 seconds? I expected to be aura like BBQ or bitter murmer but it's like rancor. Bug or intended?
Also, is it just me or should be the perk icon get the 15 second exposed countdown like MYC? Had some situations where I wasn't sure if the survivor is still exposed which can be lead to different decisions.
Btw, after using Iron Maiden for quite a long time it feels so insanely slow to reload without it.
Also, is it just me or should be the perk icon get the 15 second exposed countdown like MYC? Had some situations where I wasn't sure if the survivor is still exposed which can be lead to different decisions.
Btw, after using Iron Maiden for quite a long time it feels so insanely slow to reload without it.
Comments
Iron Maiden:
Unlocks potential in one's aura reading ability. Whenever a survivor enters a locker, that locker will be highlighted for 6/8/10 seconds. You have a unique sense when a survivor is playing games; lockers no longer hide the survivor's auras.
Another use for this perk is for chainsaw killers.
Survivors do have tendency to enter lockers to avoid chainsaws and when they come out just 1 hit smack them.
Other than that it's not really great.
Perk that is good on: