Legion daily...

Just looked on wiki and nothing. Has anyone had the Legion daily and if so, what is it? Thanks!

Comments

  • Yes I have, just recently actually. Didnt get a screenshot tho sorry. It was hit 4 survivors while in feral frenzy, I think it rewarded either 40,000 bps or 60,000. I think it was 40,000
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Yes I have, just recently actually. Didnt get a screenshot tho sorry. It was hit 4 survivors while in feral frenzy, I think it rewarded either 40,000 bps or 60,000. I think it was 40,000

    It's 30k i have it right now.

  • Vortexas said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    Yes I have, just recently actually. Didnt get a screenshot tho sorry. It was hit 4 survivors while in feral frenzy, I think it rewarded either 40,000 bps or 60,000. I think it was 40,000

    It's 30k i have it right now.

    Oof, so close 
  • Yes I have, just recently actually. Didnt get a screenshot tho sorry. It was hit 4 survivors while in feral frenzy, I think it rewarded either 40,000 bps or 60,000. I think it was 40,000
    Are u serious?? I had the exact same daily but only got 25k points. Is this game f+cking me right now? Oof, I knew something is wrong. The last time I got a 60k daily is months ago
  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    Yes I have, just recently actually. Didnt get a screenshot tho sorry. It was hit 4 survivors while in feral frenzy, I think it rewarded either 40,000 bps or 60,000. I think it was 40,000

    Are u serious?? I had the exact same daily but only got 25k points. Is this game f+cking me right now? Oof, I knew something is wrong. The last time I got a 60k daily is months ago

    yea they removed all the high bp ones except the various Mori ones.

    I actually miss the heavy ones like Chainsaw 12 survivors and what not.

  • Vortexas said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    Yes I have, just recently actually. Didnt get a screenshot tho sorry. It was hit 4 survivors while in feral frenzy, I think it rewarded either 40,000 bps or 60,000. I think it was 40,000

    Are u serious?? I had the exact same daily but only got 25k points. Is this game f+cking me right now? Oof, I knew something is wrong. The last time I got a 60k daily is months ago

    yea they removed all the high bp ones except the various Mori ones.

    I actually miss the heavy ones like Chainsaw 12 survivors and what not.

    Me too, I always saved up 2 Dailys with 60k BP if I wanted to extend the BP cap for new DLC. Also it was in general better cuz u had more BP in the end of the day. I usually do a "daily" in one match. Not really a challenge 
  • Thanks for the answers guys!
    The Mori ones are certainly still in there; I've seen them since they removed all the "12 hit" ones.
    Nice one!

  • Vortexas said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    PhantomMask20763 said:

    Yes I have, just recently actually. Didnt get a screenshot tho sorry. It was hit 4 survivors while in feral frenzy, I think it rewarded either 40,000 bps or 60,000. I think it was 40,000

    Are u serious?? I had the exact same daily but only got 25k points. Is this game f+cking me right now? Oof, I knew something is wrong. The last time I got a 60k daily is months ago

    yea they removed all the high bp ones except the various Mori ones.

    I actually miss the heavy ones like Chainsaw 12 survivors and what not.

    Me too, I always saved up 2 Dailys with 60k BP if I wanted to extend the BP cap for new DLC. Also it was in general better cuz u had more BP in the end of the day. I usually do a "daily" in one match. Not really a challenge 
    We need a slider or something to adjust the difficulty and therefore payment of the dailies. 
    So people can decide if they prefer 
    Short and easy ones like we have now.
    Or long and hard ones like we had a while ago.