Daily rituals and blood web

I’m a survivor and most daily rituals are killer and it’s been like this for the 2plus years I’ve played and the blood web is the worst there is so much junk I never use on it I would like more maps and things I use not items I never use. It would be nice to see what my team is using also.

Comments

  • I think the daily rituals is because it functions off of certain ways like heal others with X or open exit gate with X where as killers have different powers so they're all different challenges like shred with demo or slice and dice with chucky. Bloodwebs have changed a lot but there's a lot of offerings you probably will not use, it's just the way it works with randomness.

  • I really wish they would completely rework daily rituals, they are really mediocre at best