Can you please make the ptbs available on ps5?

It‘s just sad that I can‘t test it and need to watch YouTube to at least give some feedback.

Comments

  • Its a unfortunate fate of console. I didnt have the money to get another better pc for years after i started playing this game. Now i got a pc but im so used to console so i only use the PC for the ptb testing. (And i use my ps5 controller) they said before its pretty much impossible because youd have to get a entire seperate game submitted to sony everytime you wanted to test something.

  • @supersonic853 said:

    Its a unfortunate fate of console. I didnt have the money to get another better pc for years after i started playing this game. Now i got a pc but im so used to console so i only use the PC for the ptb testing. (And i use my ps5 controller) they said before its pretty much impossible because youd have to get a entire seperate game submitted to sony everytime you wanted to test something.

    Couldn‘t they just make a demo for that?