Am I cheating?

Just buyed the game and i CAN't play it. Every time i open it i have a problem involving an Easy Anti Cheat problem and i don't get it, because every time it's a different one. The last says that I got banned from server because of something i don't know about Easy Anti Cheat. I can't play with real players just tutorial. Would someone help me, please? I can't refound anymore.

Comments

  • @Leatory said:

    Just buyed the game and i CAN't play it. Every time i open it i have a problem involving an Easy Anti Cheat problem and i don't get it, because every time it's a different one. The last says that I got banned from server because of something i don't know about Easy Anti Cheat. I can't play with real players just tutorial. Would someone help me, please? I can't refound anymore.

    I had this problem i fixed it by just hard Resetting my pc. Nad makeing sure I gave my steam account I recommend you verify your files with steam first it could just be a messed up file that needs fixed.

  • Try restarting your computer, verifying game files on Steam and running EasyAntiCheat_Setup.exe and using the "repair" function (you can find this program by going right click game in library -> Properties -> Installed files -> Browse on Steam and then entering the EasyAntiCheat folder there)