Farming
Okay so I just had a lovely experience against the Trapper... start in the game finish a generator all is good until he gets someone down so okay I am with 3 randoms and I normally help people so I slowly make my way over but I see someone closer so I go to a gen instead. Me and this Claudette is on this gen I am watching Detective Tapp walk up to the person hooked and unhooked them straight infront of the killer so I was like well okay he must have BT daaamn I was wrong boom they get down and hooked again, so tapo goes in instantly and grabs them down. Well damn they repeat the process again and I am last one of us good survivors left and well I know I will not survive and as I knew he got me I tried to use my decisive so he dribbled me to the hook and then I knew I was dead.
Hoenstly what is wrong with people and do they even get banned anymore? This is on ps4 so its a lot less strict than pc
Hoenstly what is wrong with people and do they even get banned anymore? This is on ps4 so its a lot less strict than pc
Comments
you're a complete joke.
they still get no points for survivor being rehooked within 10 seconds. i am more mystified as to why anyone stays in a game like that. no thanx.
"be ready to escape"? have you even played this before?
i dont care if they get rehooked. i got my wglf token. they should have escaped. i did.
also i have 1700+ hours and im usually rank1 both sides. git gud and stop whining.