Where is the DbD ID on Xbox Id = name#1b2b
I play on the Xbox One S but I can't add friends on the PC. I enter their name with the # but it doesn't appear, what's happening? How do I give them my ID?
I play on the Xbox One S but I can't add friends on the PC. I enter their name with the # but it doesn't appear, what's happening? How do I give them my ID?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you and your friends have crossokay turned on in the settings menu?
afaik you see your friend if when you are in a lobby and click on the + symbol to add a friend - your id should be in the top then
Yes, Multiplatform is activated for me and him too, but neither he nor I can add each other, is there anything I can do?
Hmm. I know a few months ago there was some bug that prevented crossplay friends from finding eachother… seems like that is back.
if you have a third person that can befriend both of you you can get into the same lobby and directly send friend requests there I think..
also, report your problem in the bug section or directly to customer support
https://support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us/requests/new