Billy main finally at home
Finally i can rest my chainsaw i am at home with my fellow billy players and killer mains ![]()
Finally i can rest my chainsaw i am at home with my fellow billy players and killer mains ![]()
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Make yourself at home, there's survivor pudding in the fridge. Enjoy your stay on the forums!
I shall take a spoon full and rest easy now!
Enjoy your stay. Plenty of salt in the pantry as well.
Love, Evan
You still need a doctor! Pallets, flashlights, and ds still hurts!
Brother!! :chuffed:
I wish I was here for this 😭 I'm a very late Billy main😭 I'll soak my chainsaw in blood for u fellow brothers😖 my the power of the chainsaw lead u to victory brothers