STBFL New Issue

Plot Twist and FTP

I think it should just say Basic Attack/Special attack, because plot twist will become the most over powered perk when it comes to reducing stacks.

Just run FTP to become obsession, 2 stacks gone, then plot twist 2 stacks gone.

Let alone if a survivor runs into a zombie across the map on purpose.

This change feels way more... bullyable. I think m2 should lose stacks, but not this way.

Comments

  • About plot twist is just gonna be a rare scenario, similar than having plot twist and no mither to counter corrupt. I think is fine

    About zombies, I think is really gonna be an issue.

    That the main issue is killer ignoring obsession, so I guess they need to do something about that

  • @Yoshirama said:

    About plot twist is just gonna be a rare scenario, similar than having plot twist and no mither to counter corrupt. I think is fine

    About zombies, I think is really gonna be an issue.

    That the main issue is killer ignoring obsession, so I guess they need to do something about that

    it is obsession's job to do something about it.