I'm confused... what happened here devs?

Screenshot (609).png

So it's probably been a while since any of us have really looked at the Year 8 Roadmap, however we can see it specifically says there's going to be a "Map Graphical Rework" in January 2024. I was reading over the changes to Ormond and they definitely aren't that. So what happened to the map graphical rework you put on the roadmap devs? Is it just not happening? Did it get moved? It's definitely on the roadmap and we definitely didn't get it. I'm literally just curious this isn't meant to be some "You didn't stick to your roadmap blah blah blah lyings devs blah blah blah" because stuff happens and this was released in what? June? May? Stuff happens in 6-7 months. I'm just curious if we can still expect whatever this was before Year 9.

Comments

  • I can only guess it was a swamp rework or something like that and it got delayed by other plans they had along the year. I mean, Blackwater Swamp is the only old realm that hasn't received a rework yet.