Cosmetics for licensed characters (The Pig - Mark Hoffman/Logan Nelson as The Pig?)
Hello there,
I don't know if there was a post about this before but I just want to bring up these Ideas.
How about some cosmetics for the Pig? Since the Legion has gender swaps why wouldn't it work with The Pig?
In the movies not only Amanda plays the pig. There was Mark Hoffman for example as well.
I know that it is pretty difficult with the licensed characters etc. but I think the community would really appriciate it.
Also many people (including me) want some cosmetics for Laurie, Myers etc.
And with "cosmetics" we don't mean recolours ^^ ... (imagine Myers in a pink jumpsuit...)
Some lore cosmetics like Laurie in the hospital.

(SPOILERS FOR SAW 3D)

Mark Hoffman was left to die in the bathroom. And after that nobody knows what happend to him. (The actor said he is still alive) But that's irrelevant for the entity since it also grabbed Kate Denson when she was alone in the forest alive. For his lore it would make perfect sense that he was grabbed by the entity to get his revenge. He has no problem killing people since he didn't even care about the people who he killed at the police station.
(SPOILERS END)
A purple skin costs about 10$ so how about these outfits cost 15-25$?
They have to pay the creators for there characters so I think the price would be okay.
Maybe a dev will see this and we get an answer! :chuffed:
Please write your opinions about that topic! I would love to hear it.
And sorry for my bad english! ![]()
Have a nice day,
HerrEisbart
Comments
mark Hoffman should of been the killer instead of amanda, he was the better version of Amanda in the saw movies, a skin for him would be great
I would be willing to pay up to 30$ for it tbh
I know and that's why I came up with the idea with the 14-25$! :chuffed:
If this Discussion gets enough attention maybe the devs will say something about it.
I think it'd be funny if we got a cosmetic for Tapp that made him look like Amanda during Saw II
That would be creative... xD
But I think a new cosmetic for Tapp would be a head with his slit throat.
Perhaps, or maybe even have that as the prestige III head? In terms of licensing, another idea I could think of is having Tapp be any of the other detectives that were on the Jigsaw case.
Wait I had an epiphany, what if they had the other detectives with a prestige outfit as what they looked like after, well y'know. Ok maybe not Strahm, but... well, I'm sure you get what I'm going toward.
The problem wirh DLC for licensed characters is that the devs have to contact the license holders and verify EVERY thing about them.
If they wanted a new weapon for Michael it would take ages to get approval, with the risk of the holders saying “No, this isnt accurate.”. I imagine the team has to fork out more money to bring the cosmetic to life as well.
It sucks, but that’s just how it is.
Ok maybe not Strahm, but... well, I'm sure you get what I'm going toward.
There is nothing left to look at (cough Hoffman cough)
But I know what you mean ^^
I mean if you wanted Hoffman as a cosmetic it's literally as "another licensed character"
But i so want some cosmetics for licensed characters! (rip being a Quentin main)
Feel u I was a Quentin main
I wouldn't say it's too much. It's only in this case one character. Not 2 characters and a map like in chapters...