Shroud of Separation?
I see it as a Secret killer offering and I think it's Mori time, and it's not; and that is so disappointing to just throw myself in front of the killer and not get mori'd? Please do not waste my time with such nonsense.
I see it as a Secret killer offering and I think it's Mori time, and it's not; and that is so disappointing to just throw myself in front of the killer and not get mori'd? Please do not waste my time with such nonsense.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
now i wanna start bringing these to see more funny stuff like this
I think players do throw it in just to make players like me think "Oh yeah I'm about to see a cool Mori."
Nurse
Doctor
Skull Merchant with the right shoes
or me a dredge
(always gotta chant "one of us" over and over when doin a mori)