Matchmaking sucks
3 games against folks around my level, felt good. Got a few 3ks and was just viking. Next 10 games were the sweatiest games I've ever played. Constant bodyblocks, constant flashlight saves and flashbangs, 1-2 bnp, and obvious comms from the near instant heals
I was having fun, why do I now get punished for it?
Comments
I was vibing and get escapings, having fun. Then I get constant tunneled by Wesker & Blight. I dont know why I get punished for having fun.
I think you get the idea...The sucking part of MMR in your post is vibing and still win.
Same last night. 4k was on the cards but I let then all escape as they were obviously new - dropping pallets on the wrong side and blowing up every gen.
The next game was 4 clowns who obviously had no intention of playing other than to torment the killer and all with 2nd chance perks and boil over with flip flop for good measure.
Left them to it after it became obvious what they were doing and had my dinner.
Good idea to use a break in between games if mmr jumps above your comfort level