Went on a win streak with only basekit Blight and shadowborn, my loss was to a cheating P0 SWF
What a great way to lose. P0 SWF with cosmetics and purple perks, they'd get faster anytime you got close. The server was also super laggy too which kinda set me back a bit, granted I wasn't like on a high win streak at all, I was just purely doing it for fun and seeing how far I could go, maybe it served me right.
Comments
Most people on winstreaks will disregard games against obvious cheaters
There seems to be an overall increase in the amount of cheaters recently, judging by the complaints here on the Forums.
I think I might have played against one earlier today, but I am not sure. It could have been a glitch but there was one particular survivor in the trial who didn't leave scratch marks at all, without any perks that have that effect being into play.
I honestly don't count trials against cheaters as defeats. There isn't really much you can do.
I'm sorry you had to play on a laggy server as blight, it's pretty much game over for blight over 120-150ms.