PC probleme iris shard
Good morning
One day, I go to my account to play some game and see this
At first, nothing seems wrong to me, but after thinking some times, it's technically not normal
I search everywhere where you can use iris shard to get this value (the 99)
No cosmetic has this kind of value to achieve this, neither does leveling up or the temple.
I would like to know if this is a bug, and that it can be fixed, or if it's normal, and I would be forced to have a 99 or 49 forever?
I also zero clue to why I get this value
Thank you for your times
PS: some edit, I think it's after the end of bone chill that I get that, or in the end

Comments
Are you sure you didn't buy the 1 shard Adam cosmetic available during April Fools'?