Can we have fake animations ?
I feel like if the killers have fake animations for breaking the pallets that will give them a more interesting game and will make the survivors more mind full about there moves. What do you think?
I feel like if the killers have fake animations for breaking the pallets that will give them a more interesting game and will make the survivors more mind full about there moves. What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
look it that way if you try to loop a hag she can pretend to put a trap down in order to leave the loop, by making every killer be able to do you may have an interesting mind game
It doesn't really feel necessary in my opinion. You can mindgame survivors with pallets anyway and trick them into vaulting in order to land hits anyways so I don't really think that it is needed.
I could go for this.