Intended Mechanic?
Are killers supposed to end up my side after I pallet stun them?
Got essentially one shot by a chucky who had enduring and just ended up my side after stunning him, he just grabbed me immediately thereafter.
Felt bad.
Are killers supposed to end up my side after I pallet stun them?
Got essentially one shot by a chucky who had enduring and just ended up my side after stunning him, he just grabbed me immediately thereafter.
Felt bad.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It depends which side of the pallet they are on when you drop it. If they are on the side closest to you then they will end up on you're side if they are on the other half they will end up on the other.
Hope this helps
Is this ping related or intended?
Intended I think but am not entirely sure.
Thanks!